TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. 3-day right of cancellation: At any time until midnight on the 3rd business day after you receive the product, you may contact us to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund. To receive a credit without refusing the order, you must cancel the order on the same day in which you make it because we ship the order the next day.
2. Shipping and handling fees: You are responsible for all shipping and handling fees. We calculate these fees based on the actual or dimensional weight of your shipment and the type of shipping service that you specify (ground, air, or overnight). If you have any concerns regarding these fees, please contact us.
3. Creative Bioscience® proprietary products and services: All materials on this website and those of the products on this website, including their presentation, labeling,
and/or design, are the copy right and intellectual property of Creative Bioscience, LLC. You may not create, not introduce, not distribute, not substitute, not replace, not replicate, not compete, not interfere, not infringe, not solicit, and/or engage in any other unauthorized use with, of, for, from, and/or in these materials. Any such action would cause irreparable harm to Creative Bioscience, LLC, and constitute a material breach of these terms.
4. Typographical errors: If a product is listed with incorrect information regarding quantity, price, and/or description because of error by our suppliers, we receive the right to refuse or cancel any such orders, whether or not we have confirmed and charged your card. If we have already charged your card and we have canceled your order, we shall immediately issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge.
5. Liability limitation: Creative Bioscience, LLC, its subsidiaries. or its affiliates shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including loss of use, loss of data, loss of business, and/or profits. Some localities do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
6. Law, jurisdiction, and venue: The laws of the State of Utah govern the interpretation of these terms without giving effect to the choice of law provisions thereof. The Courts of the State of Utah possess exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes which may arise from these terms. The Third Judicial District Court, State of Utah, Salt Lake County, Salt Lake City Department, Small Claims Division, is the exclusive venue for any all legal, judicial, administrative, equitable, and/or any other claims which may arise from these terms.
7. Jury trial waiver: You and Creative Bioscience, LLC, agree to waive any and all rights you may possess to a trial by jury.
8. Creative Bioscience, LLC, 4530 South 300 West, Murray, UT 84107, ATTN: Customer Support, Telephone Number 877-744-1224, Facsimile Number 801-904-3928, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Integration clause: These terms constitute the complete and final terms, supersede all other agreements, is the full and exclusive statement of the terms, and may only be modified in an agreed writing by you and Creative Bioscience.